Tuesday, April 22, 2014

En Francais Sketched Bird - Stampin' Up! Retiring Products card #1

Over the next few days I plan to pay homage to some of the retiring Stampin' Up! products that were announced yesterday.
 
Today's card that I did for the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday features one of my favourite stamps which I will miss dearly. Goodbye "En Francais", you'll be missed :'( I also used the hostess set Simply Sketched, which wasn't a surprise that it'll be going away, since the hostess sets are only ever available for a year.
 


 
I used Midnight Muse and Primrose Petals as colours in this card, which are two of the 2012-2014 In Colors which will be retiring soon.
 
The last of the retiring products I used in this card are the sponge daubers (*gasp*), which I really hope will be replaced with something similar, and the In Color Boutique Details accent in Baked Brown Sugar.

 
---------------

 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

Don't forget about the FREE shipping this week! And if there's something you are interested in from the retired list, please contact me to place your order before the items you wanted are gone. Once they are sold out, that's it! There are already several things that have sold out!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment