Saturday, December 28, 2013

Watercolor Wonder Meets Chalk Talk

I just opened my pack of the new Watercolor Wonder DSP and WOW! It's freaking GORGEOUS!!! I'll be ordering many more packs I'm sure! It's available in the 2014 Occasion mini catalog in a few days.

I wanted to use a large piece of it in my card to show it off since I loved it so much. Here's what I came up with:


Recipe:

Stamps: Chalk Talk, Flower Shop

Paper: Watercolor Wonder DSP; Whisper White, Gumball Green, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate card stock

Ink: Smoky Slate, Island Indigo, Versamark

Misc: white embossing powder (flowers), heat gun, chalk talk framelits, 1 3/8" circle punch, pansy punch, 5/8" white organza ribbon, rhinestones.

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment