Friday, December 27, 2013

Playing with my new toys!

As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, I get to pre-order stuff before the catalogs go live. I've had a bunch of stuff since the beginning of the month, but I was super busy with Christmas cards (orders and my own), and then on vacation, so today was my first chance to get to play with my new toys! :D

I made a card to go with this sketch challenge:

Here's the card, how many new items can you spot?



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Paper: Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar (card stock); Red Glimmer Paper; Fresh Prints DS Paper Stack (new in 2014 spring mini!)

InkCoastal Cabana, Real Red, Crumb Cake

Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Banner Blast (new in 2014 sale-a-bration!)

Accessories: Coastal Cabana Ruffle Stretch Trim, Small Heart punch, Bitty Banners dies, Watercolor Wonder washi tape (new in 2014 spring mini!), Banner punch (new in 2014 sale-a-bration!), Decorative Dots embossing folder (new in 2014 sale-a-bration!)

To order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies in Canada, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment