Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Lotus Blossom - PPA223

This 3-step Lotus Blossom stamp set in the upcoming Sale-a-bration catalog is one of my favorite new stamps. It went on my first pre-order right away so I could get a chance to play with it. I thought it would somewhat match the sketch for Pals Paper Arts, which I turned 90 degrees to match my sketch. There's a lot of white space in this card, so I added a tiny bit of bling to fill it in.
 




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Lotus Blossom (SAB)

Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi
 
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum, Whisper White card stock
 
Misc: Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Painted Blooms Cotton Twine in Wild Wasabi*

* Occasions 2015 Catalog

---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2015 Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautifully done! Thanks for playing with the Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that lotus blossom! Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I just got that stamp set today and can't wait to use it. Thanks for playing along with us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautifully simple take on the sketch!! I LOVE all the white space! So pretty!!

    ReplyDelete