Saturday, March 8, 2014

Golden Cupcake - MOJO335 & SR#218

The card I'm showing this morning is one I did for two different challenges. The sketch challenge at Mojo Monday, and a color challenge to make a card using gold at Stampin' Royalty.



I'm pretty sure this is the first time I've used my cupcake punch, even though I've had it for almost a year. Oops! I scored the bottom of it with my Simply Scored tool to make the lines in the gold paper.


Recipe:

Stamps: Make a Wish, Gorgeous Grunge

Ink: Strawberry Slush (sponged), Versamark

Paper: Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz, Strawberry Slush card stock, Gold Foil sheets, Fancy Foil Vellum

Misc: Decorative Dots embossing folder, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Gold embossing folder, Gold sequin trim, pearls, dimensionals, Cupcake punch, Envelope Punch Board, sponge dauber



-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Ribbon!! Paper! Rhinestones!
Until March 10 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)




No comments:

Post a Comment