Saturday, January 4, 2014

Color Challenge PPA186

Today's card is for this week's color challenge over at Pals Paper Arts.

The colors to use were Island Indigo, Gold and Whisper White.


The birthday greeting is one I used earlier this week, from the Another Great Year set. I embossed it in gold.

The background uses the new Watercolor Wonder Washi tape. I like the look it gives the card here.


I rounded all the corners using my envelope punch board, and popped up the sentiment using some dimensionals.

-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. I love that bold sentiment and the Washi Tape. That was a great way to add the gold! Thanks for joining us at the Pals Paper Arts this week?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so gorgeous. Great combination of products and a wonderful design. Thanks for sharing with us at Pals Paper Arts this week!

    ReplyDelete