Thursday, March 27, 2014

Spiral Spins Masculine Birthday Card - TSSC307

One thing I realized is that I don't make enough masculine birthday cards. I was at a craft show on the weekend and everyone was looking for guy birthday cards. So, today I turned the flowery sketch from Techno Stamper into a guy card with spirals and guy colors.
 




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Spiral Spins, Remembering Your Birthday

Ink: Garden Green, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
 
Paper: Garden Green, Soft Suede, Whisper White card stock
 
Misc: Neutrals Candy Dots, dimensionals




---------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

1 comment:

  1. Very cool and a great masculine card, love the inside too. Those colors are perfect for masculine cards, I love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete