Sunday, March 9, 2014

Graduation Congratulations - TSSC304

Here's a graduation card I made this week for the sketch challenge at Techno Stamper. I like the little roll of paper for the diploma and how the gold accents tie it all together.



Recipe: 

Stamps: Happy Congratulations

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake

Paper: Bermuda Bay, So Saffron, Whisper White card stock; Fresh Prints DSP

Misc: Gold sequin trim, Gold bakers twine, Arrows embossing folder, Circle framelits, sponge dauber, dimensionals, In Color Boutique Details




-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Ribbon!! Paper! Rhinestones!
Until March 10 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)



1 comment:

  1. I too love the diploma--so cute. Those sequins are a fun touch. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week. Your card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete