Saturday, March 22, 2014

Easter Flowers - NAC81

I kept today's card pretty simple, not many layers or embellishments, but I think it's still cute and spring-y. I made a portrait and landscape version of the sketch from Nacho Average Challenge. I also used a colour challenge from a Facebook group.



 
I need to get a couple extra Easter cards ready for a show I'm doing tomorrow, so I made one in English and one in French.
 



Recipe

Stamps: Petite Petals, Flower Shop, Mixed Bunch, Delightful Dozen, Douce douzaine

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Basic Gray

PaperCalypso Coral, Basic Gray, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Stripes embossing folder, Petite a Petals punch, Pansy punch, Blossom Punch, Modern Label punch, rhinestones, dimensionals




---------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

3 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards! Love the rhinestones. Great use of the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful color combo to use with our Nacho sketch! The flowers pop against the basic gray. Thanks for joining the Nachos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dark background--really makes your flowers "pop" off the card!! It's really a very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete