Sunday, March 30, 2014

Last Call For Sale-a-bration!! FMS129

Sale-a-bration 2014 is almost over :( tomorrow is the last day. If you want to order something and get your free item for every 60$ you spend, contact me ASAP!!

Today's card for the challenge at Freshly Made Sketches features a lot of the SAB items I love, including the DSP, embossing folder and stamp set. I'm going to be sad to not use these anymore since I try to usually use current products in my cards I show here.





Recipe: 

Stamps: You're Lovely

Ink: Black Stazon, Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio pudding with blender pen

Paper: Sweet Sorbet DSP, Pool Party (for the flowers), Crisp Cantaloupe and Basic Black card stock

Misc: Deco Labels framelits, Candy dots, dimensionals, blender pen



---------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
 

1 comment:

  1. This is a really lovely card. Love the colors and DSP choices, and the stamp and coloring are perfectly coordinated, too. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete