Monday, March 3, 2014

Butterflies!! PPA193

I knew I wanted to use the little butterflies for the circles in this sketch from Pals Paper Arts, but I wasn't sure on the background. Then I spied my giant butterfly stamp and thought it'd be a great combination.


I love the Hardwood background stamp. It gives a nice rustic, country look.





Recipe:

Stamps: Hardwood, Swallowtail, Papillon Potpourri 

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Sahara Sand

PaperBermuda Bay, Sahara Sand, Whisper White card stock

Misc: 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" scallop circle punch, small butterfly punch, pearls, white ribbon




-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca
------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Ribbon!! Framelits! Brads!
Until March 3 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful combination of colors, Emily! Love the use of the Hardwood and Swallowtail stamps together. Thank you for joining us this week at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete