Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Spiral Mother's Day - FabFri36

I've been staring at the colors for the challenge at Fab Friday for a week trying to get inspiration. I think the fact that there were 5 colors was throwing me off. Until I thought about it and realized I use black and white most if the time anyway. 

I find the font in the My Mother set is a little childish, so I added the spirals to go with it.




Recipe: 

Stamps: My Mother, Spiral Spins, Petite Petals

Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Strawberry Slush, Black Stazon

Paper: Bermuda Bay, Whisper White card stock

Misc: Circle framelits, Petite Petals punch, rhinestones




-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty!! I like the spiral background!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete