Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Vivid Vases TSSC297

Here's a card I made for this weeks's sketch challenge over at Techno Stamper.




This was my first time using the new Vivid Vases set, and there's so many ways you can colour it in to use it in different ways. I just used my Stampin' Write markers this time.


I only recently started coordinating the insides of my cards with the outside and it makes a big difference to the look of the card.


Recipe:

Stamps: Vivid Vases

Ink: Black Stazon, Baked Brown Sugar for sponging edges

Paper: Watercolor Wonder DSP, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight and Island Indigo card stock

Misc: Silver Bakers Twine, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Stampin' Write markers, Scallop Edge Border punch, Envelope lunch board (to round the corners), sponge daubers, rhinestone

-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I just got that stamp too, but have not played with it yet. This card is awesome. Love the coloring on the vases. Awesome job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete