Monday, January 27, 2014

Masculine Birthday Card - PPA189

Today marks one month since I got around to starting this blog! I've managed to post a new project every day, and have gotten many more hits than I was expecting! Thanks everyone!

This card was inspired by the weekly sketch at Pals Paper Arts. I think Wetlands is one of my favorite stamp sets, and makes a great guy card.

 
It's a very easy card to reproduce, but there are many layers!
 
Recipe:
 
Stamps: Wetlands
 
Ink: Black Stazon, Baked Brown Sugar
 
Paper: 2013-2015 In-Color DSP Stack, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding card stocl
 
Misc: Sponge Dauber, Dimensionals



-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Markers! Punches!!
Until January 27 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment