Saturday, January 11, 2014

I followed my heart...

Today I was at a friend's for a girly day of card making and chit chat. The talking takes away from the card making and I only made 2 cards in 4 hours! :) At least I got to ignore the grey and wet Montreal weather!

Here's one of the cards I made today, which I did for a sketch challenge over at Try Stampin' on Tuesday.



It's using the new Valentines set Follow My Heart. I love the Eiffel Tower in it! The sentiment is also from that set, but I put some tape over part of the stamp when I inked it up so I only used part of it.

The DSP is from the new Fresh Prints paper stack, and I sponged all the paper edges with a sponge dauber and some Baked Brown Sugar ink. The card stock is Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar. I finished it off with a little punched  heart from some of the same DSP.

-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous, love the papers & the colours you have used are perfect!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! The mix of designer papers and stamped images are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete