Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Get Well Soon!

Here's a card I did last night for a color challenge on a Facebook group. The colors to use were Calypso Coral and Baked Brown Sugar, and it had to be a get well card.


I used the Gorgeous Grunge set again for the background. I'm loving how easy it is to make different colored backgrounds with this set. The flowers are using the new Petite Petals set and Flower Shop, and punched with the coordinating punches. The sentiment comes from the Delightful Dozen set, and is die cut with the Labels Collection framelits. I inked the edges a bit with a sponge dauber and some Baked Brown Sugar ink. The New Arrows embossing folder is quickly becoming one of my new favorites. I love the design it has. I finished off the card with a strip of Calypso Coral card stock punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, and some pearls on the flowers.


-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment