Thursday, January 9, 2014

Apple Bookmarks

Before the holidays I had tables in several craft shows in the Montreal area to sell my cards and other paper crafts. One of the items I sold a lot of were bookmarks made with giant paper clips.

I was very happy to receive a call from a woman a few weeks ago who had bought a bookmark requesting several more. Since I'd basically sold out all the ones that I'd made, I whipped up some more for her.



The apple stamp is from an old retired set called Tart & Tangy, which I've had for years and always use for teacher cards :) I colored the stamp with my Real Red and Gumball Green markers, and punched with a circle punch. The jumbo paper clips are from Staples. I used my hot glue gun to attach the scallops (the bookmarks have the same image on both sides), and finished them off with a bit of ribbon.

-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment