Friday, January 10, 2014

Valentines Heart Project

I have a card class tonight at my house in Greenfield Park, Quebec. Other than 3 cards, I have an extra Valentine's project planned.


This is similar to the Valentine Treat Holder than Shelley Godby posted last year, but I made a few changes. I embossed the Pink Pirouette heart with the Fancy Fan embossing folder and I stamped the front heart with the new Flowerfull Heart stamp and embossed it in silver. I made the bow with a piece of Pink Pirouette ribbon tied with a bit of silver ribbon and attached with a glue dot.


Unfortunately I couldn't find any pink Ghirardelli chocolates here in Canada, but I did find some York peppermint hearts that worked nicely :)

-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

If you are interested in attending one of my card making classes, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment