Saturday, August 2, 2014

Celebrate Good Greetings - TSSC325

Last night I was at my Stampin' Up! upline's for our monthly team meeting and crop, and I made a couple cards that I'll be sharing with you this weekend. Today's is for the sketch challenge at Techno Stamper, I ended up making it from scraps from another card I made. I love it when that happens, no waste!
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Good Greetings, Beautiful Bunch

Ink: Lost Lagoon

Paper: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Whisper White card stock; Moonlight DSP stack

Misc: Pansy punch, Petite Petals punch, rhinestones, Large rhinestone - retired (colored with Daffodil Delight Blendabilities marker), dimensionals




---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful creation. I agree it is so nice to use up those scraps especially when they look this good done. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete