Friday, August 29, 2014

Bright Bicycle - NAC104

Last week my card was chosen as the Top Nacho. I'm always so honored to be recognized for my cards, thank you so much!
 
Today's card is for this week's color challenge at Nacho Average Challenges. I thought the bright cheerful colors should be used to make a fun card, and so I pulled out some sets I haven't used much lately and made this quick little card.
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Positively Chevron, Cycle Celebration

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay

Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight

Misc: Brights Candy Dots, Dimensionals
 

---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

5 comments:

  1. What a bright, fun card! Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great us of our color challenge this week! It's hard to make a card without white/vanilla--this one looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choice of stamps for this bright and happy card. You made me want that stamp, now-LOL
    Thanks for playing with the NAC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back at Nacho Average Challenges with a new creation Emily! This is a fun birthday card! The colors pop! Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! The candy dots are a perfect addition and I love the stamping on the inside too. Thanks for joining us again and hope to see you soon. :)

    ReplyDelete