Thursday, July 24, 2014

You're in my Thoughts

For today's card for the sketch challenge at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, I used some of the gorgeous new Designer Series Paper called Flowerpot. For the month of August, any of the DSP is buy 3, get 1 free, which is an awesome deal! I love how colorful this paper is, I was able to make almost the whole card without any stamping at all!
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: A Dozen Thoughts

Inks: Night of Navy

Paper: Night of Navy, Crushed Curry, Blushing Bride, Whisper White card stock; Flowerpot DSP

Misc: Silver Bakers Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals



---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous color combination you've chosen and I do love that new design paper. The framing of the paper also adds a touch of class to your card. Thank you very much for dropping by and entering your card at Try Stampin' on Tuesday - do come back soon!

    ReplyDelete