Sunday, July 27, 2014

Summer Birthday Fun - PPA213

Today's card was made for the sketch challenge at Pals Paper Arts, as well as for a Facebook group challenge to make a card that represents summer. For us, summer is all about football, as the boys practice and play all summer long. I made the card in their team colors (Packers), so this'll probably go to one of their teammates at some point!
 

Then while I had the stamps out, I figured I might as well make a soccer one as well, so I made a pink and purple girly soccer card.
 

Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Simply Sports, Great Sport (retired), Boys Will Be Boys, Petite Pairs

Ink: Garden Green, Baked Brown Sugar; Strawberry Slush, Blackberry Bliss, Memento Tuxedo Black

PaperGarden Green, Crushed Curry, Whisper White; Strawberry Slush, Blackberry Bliss

Misc: Dimensionals, In Color Sequins, Rhinestones



---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

2 comments:

  1. Emily, both cards are great! I really like the soccer card, I guess I am partial to the girly look. Thanks for joining us at Pals Paper Arts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These cards are absolutely adorable! I love the sequins and bling on both cards. You have just made me add this set to my Wish List! lol Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete