Friday, July 25, 2014

5 Months til Christmas! - NAC99

I was going to use this card yesterday and do a Throwback Thursday card, since there are a few retired items in here, but them I realized that today would be the 25th, and therefore 5 months until Christmas, so I kept it for today. I really liked this sketch from Nacho Average Challenge this week, it was definitely different. The sketch inspired me to use this ribbon, which inspired the rest of the theme for the card :) I still love this retired Dasher reindeer stamp, and now that I can color the rhinestones with Blendabilities, he can have a bright, shiny red nose! :)
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Dasher (retired)

Ink: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler

PaperCrumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White card stock; Season of Style DSP stack (retired)

Misc: Sponge Dauber, Chevron embossing folder, Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, dimensionals, rhinestone, Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities marker



---------------

If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card! I love Dasher's nose! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five months until Christmas! Wow, time is going by fast. You created a beautiful Christmas card! I could see you making several of these cards for the holiday season. Thanks so much for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges, hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love Dasher--he's one of my favorites! Love how you used him here!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Christmas in July card. Love the color combo, and of course, you can't go wrong with Dasher!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! I love that Dasher stamp too and it's too cute with his red nose. Love how you carried the DSP to the inside of the card as well. Thanks for joining the Nacho's again this week. It's always fun to see your designs. Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete