Thursday, February 20, 2014

Summer Starfruit Galore - TSSC302

I'm writing this blog post this morning from my phone while we're driving through Brossard on my way to work this morning. It's finally warmed up and starting to feel like spring which is making me happy!

I didn't have any projects ready to post this morning, so I challenged myself to make a card in under 20 minutes before I had to leave for work! Mission accomplished!


It was based on this week's sketch challenge at Techno Stamper:


I'm pretty sure Summer Starfruit is my least favorite of all the Stampin' Up! colors, and I rarely use it, but I do like the DSP from Sale-a-bration so I decided to give it a try :)



Recipe:

Stamps: You're Lovely, Petite Pairs

Ink: Black Stazon

Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Starfruit card stock; Sweet Sorbet DSP

Misc: Decorative Dots embossing folder, Summer Starfruit 1 1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, Deco Labels framelits, pearls, dimensionals


-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Paper!! Glitter! Ink!
Until February 24 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)




1 comment:

  1. Summer Starfruit looks great hear. I love when we can whip out cards in under 20 minutes and they are still stunning like this. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete