Friday, February 21, 2014

No Crafty Time!

Well, not totally true, I spent an hour and a half last night deciding on the last card for my card class tonight at my home in Greenfield Park, and getting everything ready for our projects tonight. 

Hopefully this yucky rain and freezing rain stops soon to not spoil our fun tonight!

This weekend I should have some crafty time to get caught up on some projects to post on here. I was going to do another 20 minute card before leaving for work again today, but then I realized a bunch of my tools were packed up for tonight's class, so I don't think I'd have gotten too far! 

Have a good day stampers! 

-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Paper!! Glitter! Ink!
Until February 24 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)


No comments:

Post a Comment