Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Black and Gold and Red All Over CCMC289

Oops, I've missed a couple days! I was away for the weekend and then I got sick so I wasn't being crafty :( here's a card I made for the sketch challenge at Create With Connie and Mary.



I also made it for a Facebook color challenge to use Real Red, Basic Black and Gold.


Recipe:

Stamps: Bitty Banners

Ink: versamark 

Paper: Read Red, Whisper White, Basic Black card stock, Gold foil sheets, Kaleidoscope DSP, Gold Fancy Foil Designer Vellum

Misc: Gold bakers twine, Watercolor wonder washi tape, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Very Vintage Designer buttons



-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca


2 comments:

  1. Love the rich regal colors of your card! The gold accents are gorgeous! And I love how the embossing looks on the gold paper! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very striking colors with the gold! Dramatic! Love the embossed gold paper, too! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete