Friday, February 14, 2014

Live Happy SAB Card - CCMCSPRING14-03

I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of the Sale-a-bration set "You're Lovely". It's just not really my style. But it's free! (With a 60$ order!) so I pulled it out to give it another chance. While I'm still not a huge fan, I quite like this card. I LOVE the free Sale-a-bration Designer Series Paper, so that must be making up for it! :)

I used the spring sketch challenge at Create With Connie and Mary as my inspiration.




Pretty much everything you see is from the Sale-a-bration free items promotion: embossing folder, DSP, stamp, twine (each free when you spend 60$).


Recipe:

Stamps: You're Lovely

Ink: Black Stazon, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding (with blender pen)

Paper: Sweet Sorbet DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party, Crisp Cantaloupe card stock

Misc: Sponge dauber, Blender pen, Decorative Dots embossing folder, Crisp Cantaloupe twine from the Sweet Sorbet accessory pack, rhinestones, Deco Labels Collection framelits


-----------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or the Sale-a-bration flyer, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

------------------

DEALS OF THE WEEK!

Ribbon!! Framelits! Ink!
Until February 17 or while supplies last!!
Contact me to place an order :)



No comments:

Post a Comment