Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thank You Dahlia - PPA228

My card today is based on the sketch challenge from Pals Paper Arts. I decided to pull out a stamp set I haven't used in awhile and make it my focal point for this card. I love purple, pink and black together, so that's what I went with for my card.
 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Regarding Dahlias, Gorgeous Grunge

Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Memento Tuxedo Black
 
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White card stock; 2013-2015 In Color DSP (Strawberry Slush)
 
Misc: Dimensionals, Rhinestones
 

---------------
  
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Dahlia and colors! Thank you for playing at PPA! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete