Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Sympathy Bloom - TSSC339

Last week while looking through my card stash I realized that I didn't have any sympathy cards left. I decided to make one for the sketch for Techno Stamper using the Bloom With Hope set. I like how it turned out, and it was a pretty simple card to do, other than the fussy cutting for the flower :)
 


Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Bloom With Hope
 
Ink: Mossy Meadow
 
Paper: Blushing Bride, Mossy Meadow, Whisper White card stock; All Abloom DSP
 
Misc: Daffodil Delight, Old Olive Blendabilities; Dimensionals
 


---------------
  
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful sympathy card! I love the feel, the colors and small flowers are very soothing. Awesome job, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete