Thursday, November 6, 2014

Floral Sympathy - NAC114

I decided to make another sympathy card today to add to my stash, since I didn't have any. The colors from Nacho Average Challenge this week seemed muted enough that they'd work well for a sympathy card. I used lots of punches on this card, and here's what I ended up with:





Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Petite Pairs, Beautiful Bunch

Ink: Baked Brown Sugar

Paper: Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party, Very Vanilla card stock

Misc: Decorative Dots embossing folder, Fun Flower punch, Large Oval punch, Scallop Oval punch, Bird Builder punch (leaves), Pool Party Candy Dots, Dimensionals

---------------
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card-love punches! Thanks for going the NAC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Great use of the colors. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sympathy card! I think the soft blues/greens and light browns are great go-to colors for sympathy cards and that's what I made this week too. Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card. Sympathy cards can be so difficult. It's awful to need them but I know whoever gets this will really appreciate it. Thanks for joining the Nachos again this week. It's always nice to see your beautiful creations. Hope to see you again soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are correct. This color combo is great for sympathy cards. Nice job !

    ReplyDelete