Sunday, April 13, 2014

In Color Block Background - TSSC309

This is a card I made for the sketch challenge at Techno Stamper. I also made it for a challenge on a Facebook group to use the clear blocks as stamps. So, my entire background is made by inking up my acrylic blocks and using them to randomly stamp on some white cardstock.
 
I heat embossed the flower from the Happy Watercolor set with black embossing powder, over a square stamped with one of my blocks in Coastal Cabana ink. I edged the image with some Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch trim, and added a Vintage Faceted Designer Button with some Linen Thread tied in it.


The sentiment comes from the set A Dozen Thoughts, and is stamped in Crumb Cake. I used my Hexagon punch to cut the point at the end.


---------------

If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Great job, love the background. And embossing the flower was a great idea it makes it pop! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete