Thursday, April 24, 2014

FabFri39 - Stampin' Up! Retiring Products card #3

I'm having fun using some of the retiring products to showcase in my blog this week, to show you what you'll be missing and no longer be able to order once they are sold out. Both stamp sets that I used in this card for this week's sketch challenge at Fab Friday are being retired, as is the DSP and the Little Leaves die.
 
To color the flower, I stamped it with Versamark and sprinkled white embossing powder on top, and heat embossed it. Then I took my sponge daubers, and rubbed some Island Indigo ink over it. Then I did the same thing with another one but in Daffodil Delight, and fussy cut the middle out. I attached it to the blue one with a dimensional, and added some Dazzling Diamonds to give it some sparkle.
 



Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Perfectly Penned, Secret Garden

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Gingham Garden DSP, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Pear Pizzaz card stock

Misc: Black embossing powder, White embossing powder, Little Leaves die, dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds



---------------

 
If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

Don't forget about the FREE shipping this week! And if there's something you are interested in from the retired list, please contact me to place your order before the items you wanted are gone. Once they are sold out, that's it! There are already several things that have sold out!

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card!! Reminds me of a picnic!! And I love the flower!! Great job coloring it!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete