Saturday, April 5, 2014

Golden Thank You - TSSC308

Today's card is one I've had in my head for a few days, but just haven't had time to put ink (and glue!) to paper.

It's for the sketch challenge at Techno Stamper. I like the gold and white combination, I guess the stars in the sketch made me think of using gold. I've never used washi tape as much as I use the Watercolor Wonder washi. Love it!




Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)

Stamps: Another Thank You

Ink: Versamark

Paper: Whisper White card stock, Gold foil paper

Misc: Gold embossing powder, gold sequins, gold bakers twine, Watercolor Wonder washi tape, dimensionals, Delicate Designs Textured Impressions Embossing Folders, Very Vintage Designer Buttons


If you live in Canada and would like a copy of the new Occasions catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. So elegant looking, love the sequins. I really need to get some of those. You really rocked this challenge, thank so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete