Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sweet Little Ballerina Birthday Card - TSSC333

I realized recently that I don't make very many cards for little girls, so for this week's sketch challenge at Techno Stamper, I decided to make something super bright and girly. The cute little ballerina from the set Sweet Stuff paired nicely with the Sweet Taffy DSP to make this super sweet card. It's so pink and sweet it makes my teeth hurt :P
 


 
Recipe (all Stampin' Up!)
 
Stamps: Sweet Stuff
 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Melon Mambo, Blendabilities markers
 
Paper: Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White card stock; Sweet Taffy DSP
 
Misc: Large Rhinestones (retired), Dimensionals
 


---------------
 
If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014-2015 catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

1 comment:

  1. Oh my what a sweet little birthday card! I love the pink rhinestones and the color combo. Too cute! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete