Monday, September 8, 2014

Christmas Gift Card Holder



Today, I wanted to share the bonus project we made at my card class this weekend. This gift card holder is based off a template that my friend Karine has shared on her blog before, and I thought that the new Festival of Trees set would work well on a gift card holder. Everyone loved this simple project, and I'm sure they will all be making more for the holiday season.


I cut the Crumb Cake base at 4 1/4" x 6 1/4", and scored it on the long side at 2 1/4" and 4 3/4". I used Sticky Strip to attach the 2 short sides. Then I cut a piece of Cherry Cobbler card stock at 2" x 4 1/4" for the front, and a piece of Trim the Tree DSP at 1 3/4" x 4 1/4". Inside, there is another strip of DSP at 3/4" x 4 1/4". I finished off the front with the sentiment from the new hostess set Good Greetings stamped in Garden Green and a tree from the Festival of Trees set punched with the new Tree punch. I used a couple dimensionals to lift it up a bit. Inside I stamped the To: / From: stamp that also comes with the Festival of Trees set.
 

 
Here are the other projects we created at my weekend class. If you are in the Montreal area, and are interested in attending one of my upcoming classes, get in touch with me!
 



---------------



If you live anywhere in Canada, including Quebec, and would like a copy of the new 2014 Holiday catalog, or to order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca


No comments:

Post a Comment