Friday, December 27, 2013

Another Spring Mini Sneak Peek!

I was playing with some more new stuff to see how I like it, and this is what I came up with:




This is the new Honeycomb Hive Thinlits Die, which you can use like this or use to cut out the hexagons to use in other projects.

I sponged the background behind the honeycomb with various inks (Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Coastal Cabana & Strawberry Slush) in a random pattern on some Whisper White paper to create a stained glass effect. The flower is from the So Very Grateful set, which is also new in the spring mini. I colored it in with my blender pens and ink. The stripes under the sentiment is the new Watercolor Wonder washi tape. The sentiment is from the Remembering Your Birthday set from the 2013-2014 catalog. I finished off the flowers with a few pearls.

To order these items or any other Stampin' Up! supplies in Canada, please contact me: emily@emilymark.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment